If this sounds like you, our DIY design & support service might be just what you need. Whether your backyard is a blank slate, or you are thinking of making some changes to an existing yard, having a professional help plan your project is the key to your DIY landscape success!
With a scaled landscape design in hand, you will be able to accurately install your new landscape the first time, saving you time and money. Can’t do it all at once? Implement the design over time as your time and budget allows. When you have a plan, you can complete your landscape in phases, simply picking up where you left off the season before.
Here’s how it works:
- We come to your home and discuss your goals and budget for your project. We will conduct precise measurements and notes and take photos of your existing landscape. We will also assess your skills and find out what you are comfortable doing yourself vs. what you might need help with.
- We create a landscape design based on your lifestyle, preferences, goals and budget. Your landscape plan will be scaled so you are able to accurately measure and locate the various elements of your new landscape yourself. To provide us with specific information about you and your landscape, please fill out our “Landscape Design Questionnaire“.
- We provide you with your landscape blueprint and other helpful information, such as material lists and advice on where you can buy the materials in your area.
- We also can provide instructions and tips on any specific needs, such as proper pruning and watering requirements for new plants.
- If you find you’re in need of installation assistance, Sprout can help! We perform specialized construction tasks in-house and will team with other local contractors to provide the complete landscape services you may need.
- Simply need a brainstorming session? We also offer landscape consulting for general advice and guidance. Check out our “Services” page for more information.